Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 November 2014

Ebola. A monstrous thing

Ebola. It's been around forever... But as soon as a white man's been infected by it, the whole world has mentally bubbled themselves with an imaginary force field. So, here I am, today, to lighten your mood up. Well, you might already be happy today, but we all know Ebola is somewhere on your mind. I've made a list of things that are much worse than having Ebola.... Enjoy. 

1. Falsely being told you have Ebola. 

2. Dead parents. (Even ask Batman)

3. When the palm of your hand is itchy and won't go away, no matter how hard you scratch it. 

4. Sleep Paralysis 

5. When you're in bed and your light's on but the switch is on the other side of the room.  

6. When a chav thinks he's not a chav - "I love Guns N Roses... Their song 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' is a top song."

7. Being a chav. 

8. When you walk on black ice and slip on to a pile of dog shit. (It's not happened to me, I swear)  

9. Tea with no sugars. (You might as well just drink hot water) 

10. Toilet Selfies.  (Like, grow up, people...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk, I will massacre you ;)