Total Pageviews

Monday 21 January 2013

The Buffet

I went to a buffet the other week and realized how all of us humans are somehow alike. When my friend, Graceface and I got our plates and started marching around the buffet, I noticed that everyone was putting little portions on the massive plate, JUST SO THERE'S MORE ROOM TO PUT MORE STUFF ON... But it's silly because once you get right to the end of the buffet stalls and you've ran out of things you can eat, you look down and realise you've still got three-quarters of your plate to fill. 


Oh, and when we're at a restaurant and looking for the waitress, so you can ask for the bill, why do we all of a sudden turn into meerkats? It's funny because it's so true.
CONTACT DETAILS:
Twitter: @MrFungilicious
YouTube: MrFungilicious
Facebook: MrFungilicious
Keek: MrFungilicious
Skype: MrKaranSingh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk, I will massacre you ;)