Total Pageviews

Monday 21 January 2013

I'm Going To Hell


I'M SOO GOING TO HELL LOL... No disrespect to any Christians BUT a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses knocked on my door a moment ago and asked me whether any of my family has ever been a member of the church and I just replied telling 'em that I don't have a clue... They continued talking about Jesus for like 5 mins... I was actually interested in the preaching that they were giving me but after a while I
 started to feel the cold so I had to come up with something to shut 'em up because I've already given them 5 whole minutes of interest so I can't say I'm not interested... So I said the first stupid thing that cam to my head..... "Our family dance around a burning crucifix and hail Satan!" ... THEY LITERALLY took a step back.. I feel so bad for saying it... I had to shut the door and carry on being an Atheist. 



CONTACT DETAILS:
Twitter: @MrFungilicious
YouTube: MrFungilicious
Facebook: MrFungilicious
Keek: MrFungilicious
Skype: MrKaranSingh


1 comment:

  1. On the bright side your coffee won't get cold in hell :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your own risk, I will massacre you ;)