Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Stupid pop-ups...

I'm sick of these shitty things that pop-up every now and then... "JASON STATHAM REVEALS HIS SECRETS ON HOW HE GOT IN SHAPE TO LOOK LIKE A TANK", there's loads of other ones too: The Rock, Vin Diesel, the list goes on. I haven't bothered reading them cuz, let's face it, I ain't gonna look right if I had that body. ANYWAYS, my main point is that them posts are usually viruses and people need to stop clicking on them links. I tell you what, I'll make it easier for you and tell you exactly how to get that body.

1. Eat healthy (no fun there)
2. Join the gym (RIP money)
3. Quit masturbating (good luck, pal) 
4. Or you can just take steroids and possibly become a wife-beater. (Sounds appealing, right?)

There you have it. Fuck yeah...
Peace. ✌🏾️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk, I will massacre you ;)